ECO is an exciting departure from the paint making technology of the past. It is a durable, modern, water-thinnable coating, which combines the best features of both acrylic and alkyd formulations. ECO offers the ease of application, weather resistance and easy clean-up associated with first-quality waterborne coatings while providing the enhanced adhesion, opacity and beautiful finish associated with traditional solventborne paints of a classic oil-based finish.
Easily applied by homeowner or professional, ECO glides on effortlessly and spreads quickly. ECO should be applied and left alone in order that it “self-level” and dry to a beautiful finish.
ECO releases 90% less VOC’s than a conventional solventborne domestic coating and is environmentally friendly.
– ECO is specifically intended for use on woodwork and other “non-wall” interior and exterior elements.
– Low odor formulation.
– Easy clean up—brushes and rollers are readily cleaned with detergent and warm water.
– Easy application—ECO brushes or rolls on effortlessly and levels beautifully. ECO may also be sprayed.
– Scrubbable -easily washed non-chalky finish is especially practical for use in kitchens, bathrooms and children’s rooms. As washable as tile!
– Quick drying—1 coat of primer and first finish coat can be applied in one day.
– Low VOC—low toxicity—kind to the environment.